Elena Stylianou graduated with an MSc in Computer Science from the University of Birmingham and holds a BSc in Mathematics and Statistics from the University of Cyprus. She recently joined the European University and the AHPC group as a PhD candidate in Computing / Computer Science. Her main research interest is Algorithmic and High Performance Computing techniques for the development of applications relative with Astrophysics.
- PhD in Computing / Computer Science, European University, Present
- MSc in Computer Science, University of Birmingham, UK, 2015
- BSc in Mathematics & Statistics, University of Cyprus, 2014
- High Performance Computing
- Algorithm Design and Analysis
- Data Science